Monday, March 1, 2010
my headache
My head hurts. We got an email from AWAA earlier to let us know that USCIS made a mistake. The ET consulate DID receive our update, but there was something missing. They neglected to send the DATE of Ty's fingerprints in with all the other information for our case. I have no idea how they could have left out this VERY important bit of info. So of course, we don't have concrete travel dates. I was unable to get in touch with Immigration today, but did confirm the problem to have been from them, not the NVC, and I did sick my Senator's office on it. For what it's worth, I have found Senator Webb's staff to be AWESOME. So, we pray for news tomorrow and continue to pray for Micah and our travel group! It's nearly time to meet our NEW travel group! The good news is I've "met" a ton of very cool people through this!! Thank you Lord!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Wow, you guys keep the faith...thinking/praying for your meeting with little Micah daily!
Wow...what a testimony you guys will have when this is all said and done and Micah is wrapped in your arms! Praying :)
Post a Comment