Thursday, March 11, 2010
Amber has arrived!
Well Amber (Ty's sis) is here, yipee! I cleaned the house today and organized some more for mom, who will be here tomorrow, with lists and directions. I think the dogs will be harder than the kids to take care of! Between Salsa's anxiety (which is MUCH better now that they have stopped the bombing at Quantico!) and Rhap and Pronto's resource guarding, there are some important steps to take to insure the PEACE around here! Good thing mom is used to lots of crazy dogs! :) I told her she HAS to make sure Rhap sit's before she's allowed to come out of her crate or out the door! They MUST be hiked DAILY and preferably twice a day! I think I put more emphasis on the dogs behavior than the kids :). The kids will be a snap, I HOPE! At least if they slip I should not have any dog fights LOL! Tomorrow is a grocery store run and packing. We are bringing 4 checked bags and each has to be under 50 pounds. Do you know how heavy 4 huge bottles of bubbles are? We can't leave them behind because they are Jackie's donation to the orphans! Something may have to give! It will not be the 5 pound bag of m&m's either! We'll see!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Tell amber hi, safe travels for you!
We are so excited about your adventure. As you see, we have now gone into the blog world. We cherish knowing about all! the goings on in preparation to a new addition to your sweet family. If it was actie before now, what will it be soon? (You know we are praying you as we read every word you write and invision all the places you will be going.) We pray for safe travl, health, and no complications on legal documents. You are bringing home a new U.S. Citizen. Wow! We Love you all so-o-o much.
Almost time! Whoo hoo!
Post a Comment