They are coming HOME!!!! Below is the email from Audrey:
Well the Lord has provided! Ty and Micah and I had a good day today. We had a great bfast and then were picked up by David and Robel and went to a bakery. We bought a YUMMY pie/cake for the AWAA staff and a few other pastries, which we ate! YUM! Then we went and delivered it to the office. After that we went to the Transition house to take pictures of a few of the kids and to play with all of them. Anyway, I can't show you any of the pics we took, but they rock! After their families pass court, I'll show you. :) Then we went back to the "post office" area to shop some more. Then we were out of money :). We went to "lucy's' again for lunch. David and I played punch buggie all day (since I am rotten and get to ride up front!) and now my arm is bruised. I'm hoping his is too! We had a really good time. David did not kill anyone either! If you ever wondered where all the old style VW bugs went, the answer is Ethiopia.
Then we came home and put Micah down. Ty and I got into the bible and spent a lot of time praying. Then the phone rang. It was Duni giving us the good news! Basically the investigator found the stories to be true. He gained information that confirms that Micah was indeed given up by his young mother and that she did it for the welfare of the child. Case closed! We have an appt for our visa tomorrow at 8 am ET time! Then we meet with the US Embassy to hear about the investigation. We are told the investigator was very, very thorough. The best part? We fly out tomorrow night! 24 hours from now we'll be getting ready to board a plane (oh joy). We will be arriving in Dulles on Wed morning.
We will be picking up from the airport on Wednesday! The girls will be glad to have Mom and Dad home, and a bunch of us are looking forward to squeezing that sweet boy!
Thanks for following!
KT





4 comments:
PRAISE GOD!!!!
Yes praise God!! We will be praying for the flight home and the transition. YAY! Wish we got to travel home with you guys! Enjoy your time!! :D
Wooooo Hoooooooo! Cant wait for you to be safe and sound on the ground! Thinking of you all for a safe journey home! xoxo
Congratulations! So glad that you guys will have your whole family back together :)
Post a Comment