Saturday, March 13, 2010

OFF INTO THE WILD BLUE YONDER!!!

Well we have 6, 50 pound checked bags and 6, 15 pound or less carry-ons between the three of us!  WOW!  I had room so I added a set of twin sheets out of the closet and some more baby clothes I do not need (Thanks Nat!  I decided you would rather an orphan have them than get a few dollars for them here!).  We are so very excited!  We worked out, showered and had a big sit down YUMMY pasta lunch with mom and the girls here at the house.  We are ready to go!  Kristie is coming to get us shortly to take us to the airport.  We should be arriving in Addis Ababa at about 1 pm tomorrow.  As soon as we get to the Guest House we will try to Skype mom and the girls and email KT if we can't update the blog from there!  Can't wait to get there and get Micah and can't wait to get back home! 
Thanks for your prayers!  Keep it going!  I hate to fly! :)

Ephesians 5:18-19 (New Living Translation)


Be filled with the Holy Spirit, singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs among yourselves, and making music to the Lord in your hearts.

2 comments:

Bree said...

Thinking of you guys for a safe trip, will be thinking of you non stop!! Love you!!! ~ Bree

Doug and Danielle said...

We are so excited for you guys! Thanks for taking our care package!