Yesterday involved some sightseeing for the Ethiopian branch of the Ferrel family. I know they went to a museum.... not sure where the animals were! Here are some pics:
Audrey and Micah at the museum
LIONS and tigers and bears, oh my!
Ty and Micah checking out the lions
Black maned lion
I really don't know what the heck this is......
David, their driver...... ROCKING his VT Hokies Hat!
praying, praying, praying for you guys... I was doing good.. praying for you guys reading back through the past posts.. getting caught up and then I ran into the pics of the girls..."waiting" on mom and dad that their brother... whew!!! praying.. harder.. tears rolling.. can't wait to see you home forever as a wonderful family of 5!!!!
2 comments:
praying, praying, praying for you guys... I was doing good.. praying for you guys reading back through the past posts.. getting caught up and then I ran into the pics of the girls..."waiting" on mom and dad that their brother... whew!!! praying.. harder.. tears rolling.. can't wait to see you home forever as a wonderful family of 5!!!!
sent up a prayer for a quick and clean tidying up to the investigation. You are both so brave!!
Post a Comment