Tuesday, March 2, 2010

good news

This morning while I was at gymnastics with Anna I got a GOOD call from AWAA and a good email when I got home!  Here is part of it
***
Good Morning Ty and Audrey,
The embassy has informed us that they should be able to go ahead and process your child’s visa if your new I171H lists the correct fingerprint expiration dates for both of you.

** Yipee!!!  It DOES list the correct fingerprint dates and I faxed it!  So we wait.  Hopefully we will get concrete travel dates tomorrow :).  Thanks for your prayers!  Don't stop now!  If you want to check out a great gotcha video, check out this blog: http://weloveourlucy.blogspot.com/ The video is on the right.  Remember to pause any blog music before clicking on the video, so you can hear the video music by itself.  Her music is at the very bottom. 

No comments: