Thursday, March 25, 2010

HOME SAFE!

Well.... Audrey, Ty and Micah made it home safely. Everyone is tired, and adjusting to the time difference and the newest addition. I'm sure Audrey will update soon, but I thought I would post some pics of the morning!


Jackie and Anna and their signs!


The girls had VERY different methods of waiting...... Jackie......


And Anna......

pretty typical reactions of these two, I would say. Jackie is super serious, and Anna is..... Anna!


Walking in from Customs.....


Anna's reaction to seeing her Daddy!


First Meeting.....


Big Hugs!


Audrey and Micah....


Ty and Micah


Big Smile!


Seriously...... does it get cuter?


Jackie and Anna meeting Micah!


Smiles at his big sister....


Walking out of the airport.... a complete family!


The whole Burton/Ferrel clan....


Nat, Audrey and Micah


Nana and Pug and their newest grandson....


Jackie holding her little brother for the first time....


Micah

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks kt for the pics... tears of joy stream down my face, just beautiful!!!!

Doug and Danielle said...

So glad to hear you are on American soil with your whole family! We loved the pictures you took of Kayla. Thanks again.
Danielle

The Walsh's said...

Just amazing :)

The Gobble's (Lanetta) said...

awesome.. beyond words... these airport pics get me EVERY time!!
SO thrilled for you guys!!