Sunday, February 28, 2010

The weekend

Well it was a bit of a downer, but we made the best of it.  My mom stayed and we went shopping.  We also painted Micah's room!  The girls got to "faux" paint!  Poor Ty, he was having a hard time with 4 messy girls painting in his new house, LOL!  After the girls went to bed, Ty and mom and I rolled the rest of the room in a much lighter orange color.  It's hard to tell the color in this picture.  I have to say, I LOVE IT!  We did a good job I do believe!  Now all we need is the baby...  Maybe we'll get some news tomorrow.  In the meantime, you can look at where we are staying: Yebsabi Guest House.  Not bad!
We are praying for our travel group!  They are over there right now!  They get to meet their kids in just a few hours!  We cannot wait for updates!

No comments: