Wednesday, February 24, 2010

grains of sand...

There are grains of sand in my eyeballs I think. 
So today brought a little news.  Ty received our updated 171-H form (necessary for getting Micah's Visa) by fax today!  Big news!  We also heard from the Senators office that Immigration over-nighted the form to the NVC.  So, if NVC actually receives it and uploads it tomorrow, we're on.  If not, I don't know...  Ty and I are finishing up gathering documents together to take with us so we'll be ready whenever the time is right.

Mom is here!  Praise the Lord!  I hope we know something definitive tomorrow...  Man I am so tired!

This is a little finch who visits our window feeder!  Cute huh?

1 comment:

ktdmcb said...

YAY!!!! I am so ready, as I know you are, too. You guys have been such rocks through this whole frustrating situation! It's all going to be SO worth it when you get to hold him and bring him home. LOVE!!!