Monday, February 22, 2010

steel your hearts...

Well we got word from AWAA that they did not actually meet with the embassy last night (our time).  So no news.  They have a rescheduled meeting for tomorrow to decided if we can travel.  Please pray!   We've been told to steel our hearts for delays...  It is going to be down to the wire for all of us now. 

On another note, I bought short sleeved onsies, cloth diapers for burp cloths, a bulb syringe, and 2 inflatable neck pillows.  I will not be deterred!  I will get my son home and he will use all of this stuff!

Today we got updated pics of Micah!  It could not have been better timing!  Thank you Vagnoni family!  It looks like the TH shaved his head again.  They left him a mohawk!  Click here to see all the pics. I don't know, but it looks like the clothes I sent might be big for him...  He is supposed to be 16 pounds but I'm wondering if that is right?!  I am going to pack both 3-6 and 6-12 clothes for him. 

My heart feels ok.  I'm tired, but otherwise I am so covered in prayers I'm feeling ok!  I will still pack and be ready for Saturday until they tell me to stop.  I am going to make a "in case we don't go" list at some point today...

2 comments:

ErinBush said...

Praying! Love the new pics of him. He is adorable. Can't wait to see him in yours and Ty's arms.

Audrey said...

Thanks Erin!