Thursday, February 25, 2010

I think...

Well!  I think it's a go! :)  I just got through to NVC and another very nice lady told me that our case has been "forwarded for scanning".  She said it's "in the room" and being scanned in.  The way I understand it is that once they hit "send", it's a done deal, all the way to ET!  So we are sitting on go.  It's time to leave the computer and pack!  I forgot to buy baby wash if you can believe that!  I have everything under the sun but that!  Anyway, to the poor sad rude lady who told me it would not happen today I say "MY God can do EVEN THAT!".  That's probably not very nice of me but, there it is.  I was reading this blog while on hold:
http://www.kissesfromkatie.blogspot.com/ .  I have no words to describe this blog.  You'll have to check it out.  Thanks for your prayers! 

No comments: