So not good news. The consulate said no to us. I don't know EXACTLY what happened, but I believe they did not get our update before close of business today. They are 1/2 day ahead of us and they only work 1/2 day on Friday. The ET embassy is so volatile right now, it would not be a good plan for us to travel without their belssing at this point. So be it. HOPEFULLY we will be all UTD on Monday and will get concrete travel dates for two weeks from now, on March 13th. So I feel better than a few hours ago. Still sad, but ok. Thanks for your prayers! Mom and I are going to paint, clean, pack a little and make curtains for my den. It will be all good. His timing is perfect though He forgot to ask me what I THOUGHT! Just kidding. I know it will happen at the right time.
Thanks for praying!
Audrey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment